*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Hi guys, sorry I have been MIA for nearly a week, but I have been incredibly ill with a sickness bug, I have been off work as well, and am finally starting to feel better, hopefully I will be going back to work tomorrow.
I have been living on arrowroot biscuits and dry toast as I haven't been able to stomach anything else. I have had a sneaky peek on the scales, and I don't think I have lost any but nevermind, I will be weighing tonight at my new group, so I can try and get normality back!
Hopefully I will be back on in a few hours with a report of a maintain or a small loss,
Keep Smiling

So lost 1lb at group tonight yay! I had jacket potato for tea, am feeling a little better, but my insides ache from bein sick etc.
Back on plan tomorrow as much as possible.

Hi lovely,

Sorry to hear you have been poorly :( well done on the 1lb though, make sure you drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate :) you might find you have a good loss next week when your body has evened itself back out :) xx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Hi lovely,

Sorry to hear you have been poorly :( well done on the 1lb though, make sure you drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate :) you might find you have a good loss next week when your body has evened itself back out :) xx

Hi, I took your advice and drank lots today! Hope you're ok xx

2/5/12 - extra easy

Breakfast
Bacon
Beans
Potatoes
Ketchup 1 syn

Lunch
Salad - lettuce, grapes, peppers, onion
Jacket potato
Salad cream 1 syn
Cheese hexa
Mullerlight

Snack
Pasta pot shot 1 syn

Dinner
Homemade chicken curry - chicken, onion, tomatoes, garlic, spices
Boiled rice

Total syns; 3

Last edited:
Hi guys - back on plan today woohoo!! Got ridiculously drunk on Friday and was very ill! Uh oh :( so back on plan today :)

EE day - 13/5/12

Breakfast
X3 ww sausages 1.5 syns
'fried' potato
Beans
Ketchup 1 syn

Lunch
Bacon sandwich hexb
Ketchup 1 syn
Crisps 3.5 syns
X1 bread 3 syns

Snack

Snack

Dinner

Total syns; 10

Last edited:
image-1137822763.jpg

So, for the last couple of weeks, I have lost the plot, I have 8 stone to lose and I'm not going to do that by eating 2 bars of chocolate every day - which is a habit I have got into! Starting today, for the final time, I will do this.
I weighed myself this morning and I am at 18stone 7.75lbs - let's get this weight off!!

31/5/12 - EE day

Breakfast
Pineapple
X1 'Fried' egg
Bacon
Beans
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Banana
Home made fairy cake
Hifi orange hexb

Lunch
Salad
Chicken
Yoghurt
X6 biscuits 3 syns

Snack
Jacket potato
Cheese hexa

Dinner

Total syns; 4 syns

So I have thoroughly enjoyed the jubilee celebrations, and am now back on track 110% :) yay!

6/6/12 - EE day

Breakfast
x4 syn free sausages
beans
ketchup 1syn
half a banana

Snack
alpen light 1/2 hexb

Lunch
Chicken jambalaya - syn free!
Mullerlight

Snack
berries

Snack
Hershey's cookies and cream bar 10.5 syns

Dinner
Jacket potato
Tuna & sweetcorn
salad cream 1syn
Cheese hexa

Total; 12.5

Last edited:
Today I have started the insanity workout - I did my fit test today and I'm feeling so motivated!! I've got my starting measurements, weight and results from the fit test so we'll see how we get on!

7/6/12 - EE day

Breakfast
Bacon x3
Scrambled egg
Beans
Ketchup 1 syn
X1 bread 1/2hexb

Lunch
Leftover chicken jambalaya
Reggae sauce 1 syn

Snack
Snack a jacks 5 syns

Snack
Alpen 1/2hexb

Dinner
Chicken curry - syn free
Brown basmati rice

Total syns; 7 syns

Last edited:
Diary looks fab hun - Good luck with the insanity workout x

amythyst5961 said:
Diary looks fab hun - Good luck with the insanity workout x

Thanks lovely! Xx

Just completed day 2 of insanity workout :D - I did the plyometric cardio circuit. I wanted to cry when I finished it! It was amazing! :D

I'm off to download festival today, so I will try and stay on plan as much as possible! Im in the zone! :)

Back