*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

I'm off to download festival today, so I will try and stay on plan as much as possible! Im in the zone! :)

Have an amazing time and hope you have your wellies ! I am gutted I am not there this year x

amythyst5961 said:
Have an amazing time and hope you have your wellies ! I am gutted I am not there this year x

Thanks lovely! I've gone every year for 4 years apart from last year and I'm not looking forward to the mud!! I have got my wellies so hoping I'll be ok! I didn't go last year and I really missed not going! Have a brilliant Friday x

So I am really enjoying myself at download, I haven't been on plan 100% but have definitely tried to make better decisions than previous years, yesterday for lunch I had a chicken wrap and then for tea I had chicken in black bean with green peppers and noodles. Ive been drinking water so that's okay too, the only thing is the snacks I had some chips but I wanted them so I let myself have them. Today for lunch is peri peri chicken and salad and for tea will be a chicken wrap. Again, snacks will be my issue but it's ok, I could easily go and have a double bacon cheeseburger so I know I'm doing alright.
I have also completed day 4 of insanity this morning (I'm driving backwards and forwards each day to download as I don't live that far away) today's workout was cardio recovery so a lot of stretching which was nice as I've been doing insanity and a lot of walking too so I was glad for the stretch! I'm back at slimming world on Tuesday yay! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

So I am really enjoying myself at download, I haven't been on plan 100% but have definitely tried to make better decisions than previous years, yesterday for lunch I had a chicken wrap and then for tea I had chicken in black bean with green peppers and noodles. Ive been drinking water so that's okay too, the only thing is the snacks I had some chips but I wanted them so I let myself have them. Today for lunch is peri peri chicken and salad and for tea will be a chicken wrap. Again, snacks will be my issue but it's ok, I could easily go and have a double bacon cheeseburger so I know I'm doing alright.
I have also completed day 4 of insanity this morning (I'm driving backwards and forwards each day to download as I don't live that far away) today's workout was cardio recovery so a lot of stretching which was nice as I've been doing insanity and a lot of walking too so I was glad for the stretch! I'm back at slimming world on Tuesday yay! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Have to say I am very impressed with your motivation so well done hun xxx Wish I was at DL this year :( but will def be there next year. Enjoy the last night and have a fabby week

Lisa xx

Hi! Had a lovely time at download - and a very naughty one! But went back to group last night, with a gain of 4lbs in two weeks. I'm back on track and am going to start using my syns weekly rather than daily and see how it goes!

food diary - 13/6/12 - ee day

breakfast
x4 syn free sausages
beans
ketchup 1 syn

snack
banana
hifi deluxe hexb
carrot cake 5 syns

lunch
homemade syn free chicken curry
peach activia
carrot cake 5 syns
cornflake cake 8 syns

*day 7 of insanity*

snack
scrambled egg

dinner
gammon
sw wedges
gravy 2 syns

total used: 21
105 - 21 = 84 remaining

Last edited:
anna_vixen said:
Hi! Had a lovely time at download - and a very naughty one! But went back to group last night, with a gain of 4lbs in two weeks. I'm back on track and am going to start using my syns weekly rather than daily and see how it goes!

Main thing is you had fun and lets face whether we are at target or not we will have occasions where we have fun and relax but we now have the learning and the tools to get back on track .... How fab is that xxxx

amythyst5961 said:
Main thing is you had fun and lets face whether we are at target or not we will have occasions where we have fun and relax but we now have the learning and the tools to get back on track .... How fab is that xxxx

You're so right! Hope you're having a lovely day! xxx

14/6/12 - EE day

Breakfast
Bacon
Spaghetti
Egg x1
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Banana
Hifi bar hexb
X2 fig rolls 7 syns
X1 carrot cake 5 syns

Lunch
Chicken curry
Toffee mullerlight

*45mins swimming*

Snack
Pasta pot shot 1 syn
Whirly bar 6 syns

*day 8 of insanity*

Dinner
Chicken salad and new potatoes
Salad cream 1 syn
Pickle 1 syn

Total; 22 syns
62 remaining

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

So I haven't updated in about 2 months. Alot has happened, firstly, me and my other half of 4 and half years broke up on his birthday - 17th June. It was something we both wanted and it was terrible timing, but both of us wanted to have 'the conversation' with the other one and but neither of us had the confidence to do it. We could of easily plodded along for months, maybe years, but neither of us were happy. On the other side of this our intimate life was not fantastic (once this year), and neither of us knew why really. Since then he has moved out and I am still living with my parents. About 3 weeks after he moved out he told me he was seeing somebody else from work - I have no idea whether this was a factor in our break-up but he has promised that nothing happened whilst we were still together and I do believe him. I didn't really cry alot because I knew it was the right thing, and I knew I would be happy, but since then I've had a good cry twice.
It's now been just over 2 months since the break up and although I was 'fine' before, I am starting to be fine :) I have been going out alot and enjoying being a single 21 year old, however I've not had alot of romantic interest from guys, and my self confidence is getting lower and lower. It doesn't help that my three best friends are all size 6/8's and all try on each others clothes before a night out and I'm sat there the size 16/18 loser. & all of them are drop dead gorgeous and all have lads after them constantly. To be honest I have felt fatter than I ever have before.

On the slimming world front - I kept going for a couple of weeks and during the week me and my other half broke up I lost 10.5lbs, and the subsequent week lost 2.5lbs, since then I have slowly crept back up the scales and I quit going to slimming world. I tried eating clean, eating healthily and working out but the weight hasn't been shifting and I cannot get past 17st 13lbs, I weighed in today at 18st and half a pound and I'm going to try slimming world from home. I have been off work since July as its been the 6 weeks holidays, and I am back at work in two weeks, I have really enjoyed my time off work but I think being back will help my weight loss, I've had a year messing about, and now I'm focused again I will lose this weight. I will be posting my slimming world food diary daily again and using this website for support.
I will be weighing in at home every Tuesday morning as a guide.
As for me and my ex, we are still at the moment very good friends and seeing eachother roughly once a week, he told me he was going out last Saturday to a place I have been spending every Saturday in, and I couldn't face going because he was going with all his work friends, and I couldn't face seeing all of them considering I had never met them, all I could think was they'll comment on my weight. Also, I am looking at internet dating, I have no idea what to do, and when I do meet a guy online how do I tell him about my weight? As you can see I am a little confused and not in a great place, but hopefully I will get there.

21st August - trying to get back on plan

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich hexb
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Calippo - 6 syns

Lunch
Uncle Ben's risotto 5.5 syns
Tikka chicken
Cheese hexa

Snack
Digestives - x3 - 10.5 syns
Squares 5 syns

Snack
Activia - raspberry

Dinner
Turkey breast
Sweet potato and White potato sw chips
Steam bag of veg - peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, spinach
Gravy 2 syns

Total; 30 syns

I can't believe I've actually recorded syns yay! Aim for tomorrow - less syns!!

22nd August 2012

Breakfast
x2 ww sausages 1 syn
bacon
spaghetti
toast x1 3 syns
spread 1 syn

Lunch
Chicken
Rice
Peri Peri 1 syn

Snack
Kellogg's biscuits 5 syns

Snack
Pasta pot shot 0.5 syns
Crisps 5 syns

Dinner
Homemade doner kebab
Pitta hexb
Mayo 1 syn
BBQ sauce 1 syn

Total; 18.5 syns

Last edited:
23rd August

Breakfast
X2 ww sausages 1 syn
Bacon
Spaghetti
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Kellogg's biscuits 5 syns

Lunch
Pitta pizza Hexb
Tuna
Salad cream 1 syn
Cheese Hexa

Snack
Strawberries

Dinner
Gammon
Sw chips
Veg
Gravy 2 syns

Total; 10 syns

Last edited:
Well done for coming back on here, just read your long post above and really felt like i could relate to you in some ways! I'm also 21 and with you on the low confidence- my close friends vary from a 6-10 and i've always been the 'fat one!' You say that you feel fatther than ever- you certainly are not! Just had a look at your stats and you've still lost 4 stone since you started..wow :)
Sorry about the break up but it sounds like you know it was for the best, and with a 4 year relationship it will just take time to get over. If you want to try online dating when you're ready- go for it! I met my boyfriend online, we've been going out for a couple of months now. He's thin but likes me for a who i am! xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Well done for coming back on here, just read your long post above and really felt like i could relate to you in some ways! I'm also 21 and with you on the low confidence- my close friends vary from a 6-10 and i've always been the 'fat one!' You say that you feel fatther than ever- you certainly are not! Just had a look at your stats and you've still lost 4 stone since you started..wow :)
Sorry about the break up but it sounds like you know it was for the best, and with a 4 year relationship it will just take time to get over. If you want to try online dating when you're ready- go for it! I met my boyfriend online, we've been going out for a couple of months now. He's thin but likes me for a who i am! xx

Hey!
Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts etc. :) I am talking to some lads online at the minute and am really enjoying it. I'm so glad you found somebody, gives me a bit of confidence that there is someone out there! :) xx

24th August

Breakfast
Ww sausages 1 syn
Bacon
Spaghetti
Bread Hexb
Ketchup 1 syn
Fruity sauce 0.5 syn

Snack
X3 malted milk 6 syns
Frisps 6 syns

Lunch