Snack
Mini milk 1.5 syns
fat free super noodles
Chinese five spice
Soy sauce

Snack
Hot choc - white options 2 syns
Dinner
Spaghetti bolegnese - el mince, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, stock
Spaghetti(pasta)
Ketchup 1 syn

Total syns; 10

Last edited:
Had my first weigh in at home today and have lost 4lbs this week yay! I would have liked a little more for my first week but hey ho! I'm happy with that.
I currently am not sure what I'll be eating for the rest of the day as I have just been to the dentist and had a root canal so my face in numb at the moment - very attractive!
I'm also looking forward to going back to work next week after the summer holidays so I can get into a good routine with exercise and with food, I'll be preparing alot of food every couple of days I think :)

Current loves

Food & Drink
Being back on the slimming world wagon is awesome!! Loving old favourites like jacket potatoes and chicken salads

Exercise
Not been doing alot of exercise as I've been on antibiotics because of a abscess in my tooth, today I've had a root canal so no exercise favourites at the moment, but I'm very much looking forward to going back to work and getting into a routine with exercise!

Entertainment
Loving Friends at the moment :D
Also loving Lucy Spraggan from Xfactor - I can totally relate to her song last night lol!

Beauty
Not wearing any make-up hooray! Since I've been off work I haven't worn makeup everyday and my skin has been loving it!

Fashion
I am soooooo freakin' excited for Autumn/Winter fashion - I'll be building my wardrobe up slowly, but I'm looking forward to getting some gorgeous reds/berries and jewel tones into my wardrobe!!
Lace is another one of my favourites at the moment :D
Coloured jeans have been a must over the summer and I'll be sad when I go back to work and won't be able to wear them anymore but I am looking at getting some coloured trousers :D
Finally, dip hem lines and cowell dipped back tops are stunning :D

anna_vixen said:
Current loves

Food & Drink
Being back on the slimming world wagon is awesome!! Loving old favourites like jacket potatoes and chicken salads

Exercise
Not been doing alot of exercise as I've been on antibiotics because of a abscess in my tooth, today I've had a root canal so no exercise favourites at the moment, but I'm very much looking forward to going back to work and getting into a routine with exercise!

Entertainment
Loving Friends at the moment :D
Also loving Lucy Spraggan from Xfactor - I can totally relate to her song last night lol!

Beauty
Not wearing any make-up hooray! Since I've been off work I haven't worn makeup everyday and my skin has been loving it!

Fashion
I am soooooo freakin' excited for Autumn/Winter fashion - I'll be building my wardrobe up slowly, but I'm looking forward to getting some gorgeous reds/berries and jewel tones into my wardrobe!!
Lace is another one of my favourites at the moment :D
Coloured jeans have been a must over the summer and I'll be sad when I go back to work and won't be able to wear them anymore but I am looking at getting some coloured trousers :D
Finally, dip hem lines and cowell dipped back tops are stunning :D

Just wanted to say well done hun u sound so positive at the moment. Glad u have managed to keep a friendly relationship with the ex sounds like u just out grew each other.

sweetchant1lly said:
Just wanted to say well done hun u sound so positive at the moment. Glad u have managed to keep a friendly relationship with the ex sounds like u just out grew each other.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment lovely :) its so true, we really did, just wasnt meant to be. :) hope you're doing okay x

Good morning! So I'm feeling a little bloated today after I ate quite a lot of carbs yesterday. So I'm going to do a red day today - havent done one of those for a little while. :) yay!

29th August - Red Day!

Breakfast
Pear
Ww sausages 1 syn
X2 bread hexb1
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Kellogg's special k biscuits 5 syns

Lunch
Chicken & bacon & cheese salad pitta hexb2 hexa1
Crisps 3 syns
Mayo 1 syn

Snack
Chicken pieces

Snack
Strawberries and yoghurt

Dinner
Roast gammon
Loads of veg
Gravy 1.5 syns
Stuffing 2 syns

Total syns; 14.5

Last edited:
30th August - Red day

Breakfast
Sausage sandwich 1 syn hexb1
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Kellogg's biscuits 5 syns

Lunch
BBQ chicken pitta pizza & salad 1 syn hexb2 hexa1
cheese curls 3 syns

Snack
Yoghurt & strawberries

Snack
grapes
Cheese curls 3 syns

Dinner
Chilli - el mince, tomatoes, onions, peppers, spices - nandos sauce 1 syn

Total syns - 13

Last edited:
*Emsie* said:
Popped by, posting to subscribe, looks good!

Thankyou!! :) hellooo hope you're having a fabulous day!

31st August - Red day

Breakfast
Gingerbread man 2 syns
Vegetable and cheese omelet hexa1
X1 toast -1/2hexb1
Butter 2 syns
Ketchup 0.5 syns

Lunch
Fajita chicken salad -
salad leaves, peppers, onion, cucumber
Cheese hexa1
Chicken
Mayo 1 syn

Snack
Biscuits 5 syns
Strawberries

Snack
Yoghurt and grapes

Dinner
Turkey breast roast
230g Jacket potato hexb2
Broccoli

Total syns; 10.5

Last edited:
1st September - Red

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich hexb1
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Boots shapers popcorn 4 syns

Snack
Sweet chilli chicken chunks 1 syn

Lunch
Barbecue chicken pizza hexa1 hexb2

Snack
Snack a jacks 5 syns

Snack
Yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken curry

Total syns; 11 syns

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry no food diary yesterday, I was super busy but did manage to stay on plan. I went on a date ahhhh :D it was awesome, I had such a nice time :) I hope we have a second date :D

3rd September -red

Breakfast
Bacon
Bread hexb1
Ketchup 1 syn

Lunch
Homemade chicken pitta pizza hexb2 hexa1

Snack

Dinner

Total syns; 1

Last edited:
Back on plan diary - starting again :)

I now have a new gorgeous boyfriend, and am now loving life again, and ready to get back on slimming world!

5/11/12

Extra easy

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich hexb
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Pear
Satsuma
Mullerlight
Pasta pot shot 1 syn