annie_d in hospital

Dave

Some of you may know annie_d, she is my wife.

On Tuesday, she was told by the doctor that she had gallstones. I had to take her to A&E today and they have kept her in due to the pain and a possible infection... so she won't be around for a couple of days.

They gave her 10ml of methadone and some antibiotics and other pain killers. She is doing OK and sends her love.

On the plus side... they have her on 'sips' for 48 hours... which means she is only on water... at least she will shed a few more pounds. ;)

I'll pass on any goodwill messages. :)

Sending love and hugs her way. :gen126:
Hope she is feeling better soon. x x

Hope she's better soon xxx

Sending love, best wishes and :vibes: She's in our prayers, and thank you so much for letting us know Dave :hug99:

Oh Dave sorry to hear Annie's in pain, but she is in the best place to sort it I guess. If she has gall stones and they remove them - her weight should come down even more rapidly than with just the sipping of the water. (let's hope). Do send her my best wishes and we all hope for a speedy recovery.
Does this mean you will have more or less time to challenge the King (?) or even myself as the Queen of "The last person to post wins"?

Send her my best wishes Dave and I hope the pain eases quickly.

Gxx

Please send Annie my regards I know how painfull gallstones :eek::eek: are hope she's feeling better soon we will miss her encouragement and funny comments sending HUGS
ANN

Awww Poor Annie. Sending her hugs:hug99:

Nasty, nasty gallstones:mad:

I also send my love and hugs. I can still remember the most terrible pain imaginable - so she also has my sympathy. You have to hope that they will decide to keep her in and remove the gall bladder. If they do it keyhole, as they did mine, its no big deal - and the relief afterwards is wonderful!
Chris
x

Dave hope anne is feeling better soon. I'm sure she will be. Send her our love and prayers x

Awww, poor ickle thing. Give her a cwtch for me, and take one for yourself!

xxxx

Thinking of Annie and I hope she will be feeling much better soon.:hug99:

fetch.dll

Thanks Dave for letting us know.

Love Mini xxx

Back