Anniversary-Shouldn't have gone :(

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Its our 4 year anniversary today and OH just come home and said he's taking me out, so we're going to the harvester later, But do i be good and have steak or take the night off, I love the harvester so i really not sure how good i'd be so maybe i should tell him i don't want to go, what shall i do? i'm so indesicive!!!

go and enjoy yourself! be flexible with your syns and just follow it 100% for the rest of the week. anniversarys are so special, its lovely he wants to take you out - so give yourself a night off and go enjoy yourself. life is too short!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would go and enjoy! x

i'm not to sure, it came on really suddenly just as we were paying. Thought it might have been the rich food but i only had chargrilled chicken.

Oh no.. why sick hun?x

how horrid for you. how are you feeling now? hope its not the start of that awful bug... my little girl was sick yesterday so i am waiting to be struck down by it... not a nice anniversary for you guys : (

happy_anniversary-2917.gif

enjoyyourmeal.jpg

Its our 4 year anniversary today and OH just come home and said he's taking me out, so we're going to the harvester later, But do i be good and have steak or take the night off, I love the harvester so i really not sure how good i'd be so maybe i should tell him i don't want to go, what shall i do? i'm so indesicive!!!

((((((Hugs)))))

You poor thing xx

I've had that happen to me once when i had been to the gym first (oh, those were the days!!).

Had you been dashing about before?

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Back