• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anniversary-Shouldn't have gone :(

Its our 4 year anniversary today and OH just come home and said he's taking me out, so we're going to the harvester later, But do i be good and have steak or take the night off, I love the harvester so i really not sure how good i'd be so maybe i should tell him i don't want to go, what shall i do? i'm so indesicive!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

clairex

Silver Member
go and enjoy yourself! be flexible with your syns and just follow it 100% for the rest of the week. anniversarys are so special, its lovely he wants to take you out - so give yourself a night off and go enjoy yourself. life is too short!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ditto - can I come ???

Although my mum in law had the boys overnight on Saturday so we went to a new Brasserie that has opened in Halifax, and we had a great time... Hubby isn't drinking for January as a detox, but I more than made up for him....

But next morning, I was back on track, with a cooked breakfast, all on a red day with SW

how horrid for you. how are you feeling now? hope its not the start of that awful bug... my little girl was sick yesterday so i am waiting to be struck down by it... not a nice anniversary for you guys : (

S: 16st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st3lb(19.23%)

Its our 4 year anniversary today and OH just come home and said he's taking me out, so we're going to the harvester later, But do i be good and have steak or take the night off, I love the harvester so i really not sure how good i'd be so maybe i should tell him i don't want to go, what shall i do? i'm so indesicive!!!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
((((((Hugs)))))

You poor thing xx

I've had that happen to me once when i had been to the gym first (oh, those were the days!!).

Had you been dashing about before?

Hope you feel better soon xxx