Annoyed at my cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I emailed her monday realising i had double booked myself and if she didnt get the message i left a message on her answerphone as well reminding her and asking would she mind ringing me next to organise a appointment for tomorrow.

Well guess what - no phone call, in my opinion not professional and annoying as she is never there when i need advice and support and looking for a new cdc - im in guyhirn can anyone recommend one?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    God she shouldn't do that.

I'm so lucky to have such a lovely counsillor.

Hope you manage to get it sorted. x
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sorry to hear that hun, have you looked on the cd website? might be worth while ringing aswell because there can be some that arnt on it :) xx
  5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I will phone her tomorrow and give her a chance to redeem herslef but if she dont then i will find a new counceller. Thanks Becky iwill give them a bell anyways to keep my options open.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.