Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Annoyed with myself!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CamilleBates, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Why is there certain things I just can't stop myself from eating???? I've made a cake this afternoon, a regular sponge cake, for a friend. But no matter how much I try I can't stop myself from eating leftover cake mix! I made the mix slightly too big for the tin I planned to use and it was just sat there as I was about to tidy up the kitchen.... I wasn't a massive amount, maybe 2 spoonfuls, but I'm really annoyed with myself for doing it and I actually now feel a bit sick from the sugar too. I never learn though. I was only getting annoyed with myself a couple of weeks ago for the same thing!!!!

Sorry.... just needed to get it off my chest!

I guess it was probably the amount of 2 fairy cakes so I will syn it as that.... no syns for me for the rest of the day :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aurora24

aurora24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Primal
    Next time as soon as the mixture is in the tin put washing up liquid in the mixing bowl so that you cannot be tempted!!

I LOVE raw cake mix and prefer the batter to the cake lol

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

^^ I do this, the bowl and whisks go straight in the washing up bowl, I fill it up ready!!

as for the syns, at least you've synned it hun so well done for that :)

5. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I should fill the ready! That's a great idea! I'll rememeber that for next week (I have 3 for next weekend, 2 the weekend after and 4 the weekend after that!!!!) I need to break the habit! It's the only thing I just can't resist! You can keep the actual cake ;)

I actually do still have 5(!) syns left for the day :) Not as bad as I thought!:wow:

6. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for syning it!! We all have our temptations, im the same with brownie mixture!! Yummy!!

Im also the same with kettle chips! I cant even hange them for low syn crisps - its not the same!! Ive had to stay away from crisps altogther! Before SW i could easily eat the 150g bags - for a whooping 36 syns lol. 28gs is 6!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.