Annoyed with myself

adt1989

Had a crummy day yesterday and had double the amount of syns you're allowed to have. 30 :( am I right in thinking I can save myself and not have my 10 - 15 syns today? If so that would make me feel so much better.

I'm not sure what the 'official' line is, but I know a lot of people do save up syns for a particularly big day. Probably not best to do it all the time, but occasionally shouldn't hurt your losses too much. I haven't done it before but am trying it this week (keeping it under 5 a day when I usually have 10, so I get an extra 25 to cover me at the weekend!) as I've got 2 things this weekend which are going to take me over my limit :)

I was told in my first class that if you have a bad day just accept that these things happen occasionally - put it behind you and start again today :)

A friend of mine (when she knows she's going to have a bad day) is really good for the rest of the week to 'counteract' it

Some people just start the week off with full synaptic n minus them as they go so use a weekly allowance rather than daily

Eg day after WI you have 105 syns to go you have 15 one day n have 90 remaining but then you have 30 next day so have 60 to go

Gives a bit more flexibility I think! Personally I guess it's best to get an even balance daily but can't make too much diff as you're having same amount over the week

Hope my ramblings help

shell09 said:
Some people just start the week off with full synaptic n minus them as they go so use a weekly allowance rather than daily

Eg day after WI you have 105 syns to go you have 15 one day n have 90 remaining but then you have 30 next day so have 60 to go

Gives a bit more flexibility I think! Personally I guess it's best to get an even balance daily but can't make too much diff as you're having same amount over the week

Hope my ramblings help

Of course if you have WI in the morning then day OF WI you start with 105 but am sure most people would realise that. Sorry might seem like I'm being a bit pedantic. Just making a note for any new people reading the thread.

I usually use about 5 syns a day, unless i have something planned that i know I'm going to need my syns for, friday this week i'm going out for a friends birthday so i know i'll be using my syns for alcohol, so i've cut myself down to 3 syns a day for the rest of the week, i think its just a case of damage control really x

Back