annoyed!!!

hennyhamster

Silver Member
Sorry very peeed off today. To start with my freezer packed in last night, managed to save most of the stuff and put it in neighbours freezer, but couldn't save my low syn lollies :( been waiting all day for someone to come fix it, then they just rang and said they can't come until next week!
I have been avoiding a so called friend that borrowed 150 quid off me and didn't return it- and now my other mate rang me and said they're pestering her for money.
And I gotta sort this syn thing out. i started on tuesday and have only had about 15 syns altogether, and now i feel guilty for having 3and a half syns today cos i was going to save all 15 for me vodka tonight if i go out! hmmmpphhh! sorry- moan over!:wave_cry:

The freezer business is anoying but at least you were able to save some things. The syn free lollies isn't too big an issue.

Your friend who is pestering the other to borrow money I'd let them know not lend any.

And it sounds like you have enough syns left to have a lovely evening. That's if you have any money for an evening out, if not sit around the fire with a nice film & vodka:D

:hug99::hug99::hug99:

Annoying re your freezer, but you're lucky to have a neighbour take your stuff :)

As for the friend, I'd just warn others to be careful.

And the night out? Go, let your hair down and enjoy that vodka. You've saved the syns, so enjoy!

Back