Annoying Friend!!

Well done daisy, you have done absolutely fabulous so far and I know with you determination, you will have that next lot of unwanted lbs off just as fast. As everyone has said already, people that make these comments are prob envious of you for managing to stick to it. I knwo a lot of people often say to me, I dont know how you could. I do acrylic nails in my parttime and there is one woman in particular that loves to tell me about what they ate at the weekend whilst away or what their having for dinner. I kno she is trying to temot me, but I;ll be the one laughing in the end and so will you.

I think you'll enjoy your summer even more with losing weight and sticking to your goals. Just think, you'll have the figure you want well in time for the christmas parties and watch out boys then eh?!!!
xxx

Here Here!!
You look great Pinapple! Wooo you haven't long left!

xx

Thanks Daisy.

I am actually finishing the total food replacement this Fri - woop woop. I had hoped I'd be finishing at 10st 7lbs ideally but for teh last 8/9/10 weeks or so I have constantly been breaking the diet at the weekend, so the losses have been far less as I have the weight gain from the weekend to lose before any real loss is on teh scales -hope that makes sense?! ANyway am thinking by tomorrow I should be at 11st flat. Tomorrow is also my finial fitting for my wedding dress so I cant really be losing much more. I do feel fab and am looking forward to the next stage in my diet - MAINTAINING! I aim to get to 10st 7lbs after the wedding tho, but will do that with healthy eating. I have done my time on Lipo, all going well it'll be last time I ever have such a huge amount to lose (heaviest I was 15st 6lbs). I hope that if I did gain weight in the future I'd now be wise enough to catch it fast instead of thinking nothing about it!
x

Back