Back again....

Skelly

Morning all
Well I'm back again, though it has been a while so I don't feel too bad - though I have never been this heavy except for being pregnant and pre-eclamptic some 20 years ago!
Eleven years ago my job changed from one being on my feet all the time - to a sedentary one, sat down for most of the day. At the start of the new job I weighed 10st 5lbs, today - well I don't really want to know - close to 14stone! Anyhow I'm fed up of not fitting into my jeans, only having one pair as I'm too stubborn to buy another in that size cos "I'll lose it again soon" ( been saying this for the last 6 years). I've loads of jeans in the next 3 sizes down, my favourite pair is the "goal". I've bought clothes from eBay which I've been going to slim in to so consequently I've never worn! Yes - I'm stupid! So started LT this morning and am inspired by all the positive posts I've read on here today. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

Right! Started yesterday on some LT's that I had from a previous journey - which apparently when I looked were a year out of date so consequently when it came to the 2pm chicken soup it was most definitely 'off '!
So lunch was 2 cheese and ham slices rolled up, and tea was a lamb steak with veg! This morning I'm heading off to the chemist to collect my weeks worth of LT. Not as enthusiastic today as I was yesterday though for some reason?? Will have to read the success stories again.......

haha "too stubborn to buy new jeans cause I'll slim into these one" made me chuckle, that is totally me aswell, have clothes from years ago I'm adimamt will fit again, anyway good luck with your dieting, keep us updated!

Back