Anntext - Diary update - long time no see!

Thanks love x -

Just another update of how i am doing!
not been good the last few weeks but i am 11,6 at the moment so lost of 4llb at least!
just getting bored of eating the same foods!

anyway hope you are all ok!
ann x

Hi Paula, I am always tryng to hide! lol!
so how things with you? diet going well?

hi scoobydoobydoo!
Well not really i love w.w and i don't want to change to core as i will eat to much lol!
The good thing about w.w is that you can eat what you like but i have a bad habit of sticking to the same foods each day so that why it gets boring! so how you doing with diet anyway?

OK i have been very good a last couple of days so i gonna keep it going!

ok talk to you all soon x xann xx

Hi Paula, I am doing very well thanks love, Lost another 2llb last week - my w-i is tomorrow so i hope i have done well, I feel like i have lost weight - but the scales will say it all lol!

How have you been? How is the weight lost going too!

Well done lovey,you are doin so well.
Im ok,i think the weight loss will speed up a bit now i am getting weighed on wednesday at the dieticiansxx

Well that is good then! - At least u can lose it !

Well i Will chat later as i can't now because i am off to weigh -in will let you know how it goes!
thanks ann

Lost weight

:D I have lost another 2llb this week - That means i lost 6llb altoghter (i still got a long way to get down to my 10 stone that i lost last time but it getting there)

:D Doing The wendie paln this week, so i am hoping to lose 3llb this week!

I had a very weird tea tonight and had egg mayo and chips - it was very nice!

woooo yoooooo! !!!!!

UPDATE - Sorry i have not been on for a while now!

I lost 4llb last week but i am ashamed to say i went on hoilday and had a week off and put on 3llb this week! - not good so i have to have a good week this week!

Thanks - will catch up with u all soon!

good luck and be good x

Back