Another 2lb off, only 15lb to go...

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Well the title says it all. My weightloss might have been slow this time but I am now over halfway there and excited about losing at least 1.5lb this week to take me into the 9s (again).
Roll on......

WELL DONE !!! keep up the good work Ive just finished my first week what is your regime have you had any times were its been really hard ? do you do much exercise x x

well done Gina
You are nearly there
:D

WELL DONE !!! keep up the good work Ive just finished my first week what is your regime have you had any times were its been really hard ? do you do much exercise x x
I've found it harder this time around. I got to target on Exante last summer but went away on holiday, put on weight, and never got it off again, hence I'm back.
I couldn't cope with TS before but have managed fine this time. Went up to WS for a couple of weeks but only lost 0.5lb so I'm back on TS. I will go up to WS when I'm 7lbs to go.

I walk 2 miles a day and have just started to do the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels a couple of days a week. I am also following the workouts in the book "Smart Girls do Dumbells". Other than that I run around after my 5 kids (from 3 to 15 years old) and husband.

Good luck, hope you stick with it and you're succesful.

Back