Another 2lb!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I lost 2lb in 5 days (early weigh in) not the biggest loss I know..But I have not been very well this week and have only been managing to drink about 1 litre of water a day, So 2 lb's I am happy with :D
Next week will be a bigger loss for sure ;)

Big Hugs!! XX

well done 2lb is a good steady loss especillay if your not feeling so well
keep up the good work
xx

I restarted Lipotrim 5 weeks ago, as had to abandon due to hols and courses etc back in May. Have lost 16lbs, 2lbs, 9lbs,4lbs & 3lbs so am feeling really pleased with myself, although couldn't really see it until i got my new uniforms for work. I would have been happy with dropping 1 size but I've actually dropped 3 sizes, I can't believe how different I look. I'm sleeping well and feel full of energy, just need to start exercising now!! Good luck everyone.

Woohoo hun thats great 2lb is fab even when your ill keep it up xx

I can't get over how much you have lost and how well it is going. Glad you are happy with 2lbs, it is a good loss and sure it will be even bigger next week.

Just think in another couple of weeks you will be 18st something, how cool will that be! Where are the new pics you have been promising, we will let you off cos you been poorly but we need them soon x

Well done. Hope ur feeling better this week.

Well done MB that's another good loss. Hope you are feeling better now.

Well done on the 2lbs loss,your doing fab!!! Caz xx

:talk017:wow 3 dress sizes thats brill:)

Well done Laura, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!

x

Back