another 4lb off and a great day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whirlwind, 14 November 2006 Social URL.

1. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

Hi
    Well thats another 4lb flushed down the loo :D

and Im well chuffed as I went bargin hunting in Brum yesterday and wandered into Primark,any way hubbie asked me to get him some cheap jeans for work so off I went on my hunt,
    Found some nice ones that had just been reduced from £10 to £2:eek: in his size so bought him a few pairs
    anyway when he saw them after work he was chuffed but said I had bought him a pair that were too short (hes an 34 waist and a 34 leg) in the bundle there was a 34 waist/30 leg
    he joked that id only got them coz i wanted to see if i was the same size as him, I said there was no way I would be the same jean size as him (hes tall and slim im shorter and dumpy lol) he said i was to try them on to surprize myself as i was looking good these days (bless)
    anyway i did try them on and yep you guessed it they fit like a glove (and they are not stretch jeans )

IM THE SAME SIZE JEANS AS MY HUBBIE NOW WHOOOO HOOOOO
    i WAS A SIZE 22/24 JEANS WHEN WE MET:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

WELL DONE LISA
    FAB NEW ABOUT THE JEANS HUN
    XXC
    :D

4. Gen

Gen Normal

well done girl!!! nothing feels as good as trying on clothes and them actually fitting !!!!!!!!!!!!

love

Gen xx

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

well done, i remember trying my hubbies jeans on and they were baggy it was a great moment,

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Lisa,

What a lovely surprise:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

7. Cake'n'eat it

Cake'n'eat it Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thats fantastic Lisa - I would start to worry though, when he starts borrowing your clothes!

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    That's great news, its things like that that make it all worthwhile isn't it ?
    Melissa

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.