Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another CD drop off!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Nova, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Nova

Nova Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I won't call myself a CD failure as I lost 4st 8lbs on it, but, having done CD since Oct 07, I don't feel I have learnt anything about my eating habits, and I am just getting a month long binge under control. The outcome of this is that I am now 1st heavier.

So, in June 06 I was 21st 7, and since then have managed to get down to 16st 3, but am back up to 17st 3 as a result of my binge!

Have tried just about everything else, but have not tried WW, and after talking to my Mum, have decided that its probably worth giving it a go, as I need to learn how to EAT, not how to starve myself.

Tell me this is the right thing to do? My head is saying i'm a failure and just looking for an excuse to quit CD for good, but I really don't think it has taught me anything apart from reinforcing the starve/binge cycle.

Oh, and is it possible to loose about 7 stone on WW?

cheers, Novax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Nova,

You are certainly NOT a failure. CD just isn't for everyone. I switched from CD to WW about a week ago now and don't regret it one bit :D. I had 2 stone to lose and lost the first one quickly on CD but just found the no food thing a bit tedious and boring. So rather than binge and fall off the wagon I took the decision to change over. Alright, the losses are slower, but you learn to eat healthily and are in constant control of your points.

I saw the change from CD not as a failure, but as a continuation of my weightloss journey just on a different plan. The important thing is that you have decided to carry on and not give up altogether. Yes, you might be a stone up on when you finished CD, but it wasn't 2 stone or 3 stone ... you get the idea ;)

As for losses on WW - have a look at Starlight's thread. She is our WW superstar having lost over 10 stone on the plan.

Best of luck with WW and just give us a shout if you need any help.

BTW - so sorry for the long post ... not sure where all that came from :giggle:

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcomoe to WW. First youre definitely not a failure! I know without a shadow of a doubt I couldnt last 10 mins on CD.

WW is a fantastic diet, you can most definitely lose 7 stone on it. Ive lost 10 and NikkiH has lost about 7 :)

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    you will do it no0w problem,i lost 3 stone on ww ,i did loose nearly 2 stone with cd,very hard xx

6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi & welcome ww is slower but its healthy & you can eat anything.Good luck.

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i really enjoy ww now x

8. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    you'll enjoy ww much more and you can live a normal 'life' with this diet... i was so deppresed doing cd x

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I was the same as you huni,now i can go out still and be happy x

10. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    ww is the new cd for lots x

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    we are all so happy doing ww x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.