Another CD drop off!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Nova, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Nova

Nova Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I won't call myself a CD failure as I lost 4st 8lbs on it, but, having done CD since Oct 07, I don't feel I have learnt anything about my eating habits, and I am just getting a month long binge under control. The outcome of this is that I am now 1st heavier.

So, in June 06 I was 21st 7, and since then have managed to get down to 16st 3, but am back up to 17st 3 as a result of my binge!

Have tried just about everything else, but have not tried WW, and after talking to my Mum, have decided that its probably worth giving it a go, as I need to learn how to EAT, not how to starve myself.

Tell me this is the right thing to do? My head is saying i'm a failure and just looking for an excuse to quit CD for good, but I really don't think it has taught me anything apart from reinforcing the starve/binge cycle.

Oh, and is it possible to loose about 7 stone on WW?

cheers, Novax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Nova,

You are certainly NOT a failure. CD just isn't for everyone. I switched from CD to WW about a week ago now and don't regret it one bit :D. I had 2 stone to lose and lost the first one quickly on CD but just found the no food thing a bit tedious and boring. So rather than binge and fall off the wagon I took the decision to change over. Alright, the losses are slower, but you learn to eat healthily and are in constant control of your points.

I saw the change from CD not as a failure, but as a continuation of my weightloss journey just on a different plan. The important thing is that you have decided to carry on and not give up altogether. Yes, you might be a stone up on when you finished CD, but it wasn't 2 stone or 3 stone ... you get the idea ;)

As for losses on WW - have a look at Starlight's thread. She is our WW superstar having lost over 10 stone on the plan.

Best of luck with WW and just give us a shout if you need any help.

BTW - so sorry for the long post ... not sure where all that came from :giggle:

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcomoe to WW. First youre definitely not a failure! I know without a shadow of a doubt I couldnt last 10 mins on CD.

WW is a fantastic diet, you can most definitely lose 7 stone on it. Ive lost 10 and NikkiH has lost about 7 :)

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    you will do it no0w problem,i lost 3 stone on ww ,i did loose nearly 2 stone with cd,very hard xx

6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi & welcome ww is slower but its healthy & you can eat anything.Good luck.

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i really enjoy ww now x

8. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    you'll enjoy ww much more and you can live a normal 'life' with this diet... i was so deppresed doing cd x

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I was the same as you huni,now i can go out still and be happy x

10. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    ww is the new cd for lots x

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    we are all so happy doing ww x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.