Another day in the cooking life of Tanya!

and by the sounds of it you sure do love to cook so a cook book sounds like a fab idea! il be watching out for it on the shelves lol xx

Iv mainly got things id like to cook once i finish LT.

So i have some healthy meals (pinched from the biggest loser au site) so ill send some of them and some nice deserts.

If you pm me your email addy hun it'd be easier to send em across :)

mmm they look yummy!

I have an obsession with cooking myself and I always want to feed people. I especially love baking cakes!

:drool: I'm baking my OH's wholemeal rolls tonight. I make 2 dozen and freeze them...the smell of baked bead......!!!:doh: My OH has DEFINATELY gained weight since I've been doing LT. Might be something to do with the Chunky Monkey Ice cream and mini chocolate brownies he's downing as well as his dinners! I seem to be making them a little on the large side, not used to cooking just for one!! :whistle:

Lol supa - where did you get the recipe for wholemeal rolls?

Thanks yas - i love baking too - cakes are my speciality lol I'm making a 40th birthday cake this week for my mums friend :)

the choc cake i made saturday morning is STILL sitting in my kitchen! it's going to its rightful home tonight though thank goodness :)

Back