another depressing thread

jellybeans

ok im really disapointed felt so good for days but right now i could cry i feel so hungry im just thinking of nice things to eat which is doing my head in more i have drank loads of water more i drink the more hungry i feel weird!
feel so down right now just need to keep telling my self i dont need food :break_diet:
sorry to be a pain in the ass and write depressing post.

it's an easy path to stray down.... get out the Next catalogue, or browse online... imagine being able to flick through and pick any of the outfits, knowing theyll look great! Imagine being able to buy tiny thong undies, or (this one is personal to me lol) bending over, and knowing people are admiring your arse, NOT thinking omg the sun's gone out :)
you CAN do this... YOU can do this... you can do THIS! every lb or half lb off, is literally handfuls of flesh from ur body... is amazing... yes you are hungry... god i could cry, smelling the food i make for my sons.. but ONCE you reach a comfortable ight, you will be able to eat again. It not forever, its a short space of time... its tough as hell, but there will come a time when all those nice foods will be in reach again, only this time, you will not take them for granted, and you will have retained yourself to eat proper portions and only occasional snacks.

I se n your ticker that youve lost 9lb. thats more than the average baby! Youre doing soooo well. look forward to those shakes, and in between, look forward to the faces of all those peopl who thought you couldnt do it :) two fingers up to them!!!

*hugsssss*

Last edited:
Hi Jellybeans,
don't apologise for your feelings, they are real and yours!!!
You have one third of your journey completed with just over a stone to go, that is so achievable, you just have to believe in yourself to do it.
You are in week 3 which can be a make or break 'em week for a lot of people. Know that once you get through this week you will be fine. It takes 21 days for new habits to form and you are nearly there. Keep up the good work.
Doirin

Stick with it girl! :)

It wont be long to your BMI is 23/22 - and you then you will be feeling on top of the world and soooo close to goal!!!

Deffo try on clothes you want to fit into, have a bath, try new make up styles, window shop online, go for a walk, do 100 sit ups, buy a slendertone belt, dance to your favourite music, whatever!!!!

Keep it up your are doing so well, we all know how you feel but believe me in the long run it is defo gonna be worth it, why dont you set your self a present for a goal like when u reach a stone to get your hair done or have a new pair of shoes or somthing that may help!

Good luck we all know you can do this xxxxx

hey thank you all of you have had my last shake in bed watching tv think im just being a spoilt child wanting something i cant have.
i know this diet brings amazing results really apreciate the support i get from you guys xx

hey thank you all of you have had my last shake in bed watching tv think im just being a spoilt child wanting something i cant have.
i know this diet brings amazing results really apreciate the support i get from you guys xx

:cross:we are all here for you - anytime ! stick with it girl.

:talk017:
xxxxxxxxx

Back