Another good weigh in

donnac76

Hi all
Weigh in was Friday and another 5lb off so more than happy with that
Looking for another good week,these days are flying past
Hope everyone else is having a great week.xx

Wow well done hunny + how exciting you're nearly there xxx

Hi Catt
actually lowered my target last week but think i may be able to lower it a little more if i keep this up :)
really don't know where this energy and determination have come from! Have a family wedding mid September so intending to stay on this til then,the wedding will be my chance to give some people a real shock hopefully as there will be a few guests who haven't seen me since i started this.xx

You are doing so amazingly well, what an inspiration! Have you been 100% all the way or had any blips? It's encouraging that you stayed the same one week - it gives me hope and I know now that if I stay the same I won't be too disheartened, thinking of your massive loss the week after!

Hi
i had one blip in week 4 when it was my birthday and a big bike show/music weekend here but apart from that i have been ok
Yes i was livid the week i stayed the same as had been 100% but it turned out to be water retention,i had been drinking too much water,up to 5ltr a day and it was just too much for my body to cope with it seems,now drink no more than 3.5ltr a day and its working like a dream,i do exercise 6 nights a week though,i swim 4 times and go to spinning classes 3 times a week and thats definitely helping.xx

Your STS week is really helping me too. I've been 100% and the weight isn't coming off...thought i would be doing better after last week. Seeing how well you did the week after and how amazing you have done overall is making me feel more positive about doing another week after this,
Really hope the weight starts to come off!
Well done for your amazing achievement!

wow your numbers are amazing! large ammounts and sustained losses... good for you!!!

Well done Donna, you really have had some great losses so far. You've lost so much in such a short time. Keep up the good work and that goal will be here real soon!

Back