Another Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fridaygirl, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. fridaygirl

fridaygirl New Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical - maybe with Slimming World
    Hey everyone, joined today as I am a serial loser, and putter on again!
    Not quite sure what my plan will be - but for the moment I intend to use SW principles, and just eat healthier. But that may change and I may join a club, nothing is set in stone, apart from my desire to change how life is at the moment.

I want to increase my exercise level, a couple of years ago I was a gym bunny, and went 5 times a week...... exercise "does it for me" and reduces my desire to eat..... but at the moment I am so disgusted with myself, I can't bring myself to get back in the gym.

I am sick of being miserable and embarrassed about the way I look, but it is what I have imposed upon myself, so its time to take control.

I have started writing a journal, and for the past few days it has been full of self pity, but from today it is going to change!

After all - nothing changes if nothing changes!!

If you are still awake after reading this ramble..... thanks for sticking with me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I am sure the SW principles will work.

Good luck
    Irene xx

4. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    Hiya. I am new on here as well and also following slimming world so if you want to chat feel free to message me xx

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi fridaygirl, welcome to minmins and good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.