• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another Hello

Hey everyone, joined today as I am a serial loser, and putter on again!
Not quite sure what my plan will be - but for the moment I intend to use SW principles, and just eat healthier. But that may change and I may join a club, nothing is set in stone, apart from my desire to change how life is at the moment.

I want to increase my exercise level, a couple of years ago I was a gym bunny, and went 5 times a week...... exercise "does it for me" and reduces my desire to eat..... but at the moment I am so disgusted with myself, I can't bring myself to get back in the gym.

I am sick of being miserable and embarrassed about the way I look, but it is what I have imposed upon myself, so its time to take control.

I have started writing a journal, and for the past few days it has been full of self pity, but from today it is going to change!

After all - nothing changes if nothing changes!!

If you are still awake after reading this ramble..... thanks for sticking with me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
Hiya. I am new on here as well and also following slimming world so if you want to chat feel free to message me xx

Hi fridaygirl, welcome to minmins and good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 7
Introductions 0
Introductions 4
Introductions 0