Another ? if I may re Soya Yogurt

Madison

Hi,
Just wondering if we can have this instead of fat free natural or fromage frais? Reason I ask is that I couldn't find either yesterday in any shop near me in Dublin so bought Alpro Soy yogurt. The nutritional value per 100g - protein - 4g, carbs - 2.1g of which sugars is 2.1g, fat - 2.3g of which sat fat is 0.4 g. I'm hoping for good news here as have had the 500g tub between yesterday and today and am very disheartened with severe lack of weight loss as it is!! Many thanks in advance for your help x

Hi Madison

I'm no expert but I *think* soya yoghurt is tolerated as an alternative to regular yoghurt. I know one of the girls will correct me if I'm wrong .... in fact, I think Mon (passionflower) uses soya yoghurt ...

Sorry to be so vague! Hang in there with your weightloss, it does honestly work :D

P x

I have plain soya yoghurt, maximum of 250g per day. There are brands even lower carb/fat than Alpro, "So-Jade" and "Provamel" might be in your local wholefoods/health shop? Re weight loss - I had a month recently of following everything extremely rigidly and actually gaining a pound yet in the three weeks since, even though I've been having a few more tolerateds, I've lost four. Don't get disheartened.

Back