Another July bride here - dress fitting in 5.5 weeks!

LincsBren

Silver Member
Well, I've bee trying to diet since New Year but have really struggled with motivation, even with a wedding on the horizon. I've managed to lose a stone, but it's not been anywhere nearly as quick as it would have been if I'd have stuck to a diet properly!

I now find myself with just over 5 weeks until my first dress fitting, for a dress which is labelled as a 16 (but we all know what wedding dresses are like so really it's roughly a small high street 14). My goal by then is to be 13 stone as I know from the past I'll be a comfortably 14 by then. I'm on Cambridge Diet sole source and today is day 3 - if I can stick to it (and I WILL!) then losing 20lbs in 39 days should be very achievable!

In other wedding talk, I'm loving planning it and we've got nearly everything sorted now, so are just twiddling with the little bits. It's so exciting!

Hi Lincbren - just thought Id say hello. Im getting married the week after you!!
I dont know when my first fitting is - having heard back from my shop that my dress is here yet! Am like you; was highly motivated to begin with; dropped a stone then have really struggled - been hovering around the same weight for weeks now; mainly because Im @rsing around and not sticking to the plan.

Gave myself a kick up the bum earlier this week and am determined to as get as close to 10st as I can by the day (14 WI's left!!!!!!!!!!)

Best of luck chic x

Hey!!
Im getting married in July too - managed to lose a stone but so hard! Not stuck ridgedly to it but been pretty good and exercising (zumba and gym) but seems to be ages to come off! Im in a size 14 now - my dress (which i bought 2 sizes too small) now fits but still want another stone off!!! What diet are you two doing? Thinking of trying cambridge to kick start again! Am just concerned as i get married in just 11 weeks now - eek!
Jx

Back