Another late Monday W I........

Trish Mc

Hi every-one; hope you all had a great bank holiday week-end. Well I was waiting outside the chemist this morning and have lost another 4 pounds!!! I am over the moon and just can't believe how fantastic I feel having lost 301bs in 6 weeks!!
I also cooked a meal for 10 people on Saturday evening as all my family got together and got through the whole evening sipping my water and had a great time. My hubby was so proud of me yesterday and said I looked so well.....was chuffed....... I am so gald I started LT!! roll on 4 weeks to my holiday.....

That's fantastic hun!! Well done! :)

Well done hun, great for keeping the motivation going!!

well done thats great x

That is another brilliant loss Trish, well done.

And what a star you are to show such strong willpower on Saturday, your OH is right to be so proud of you.

x

hey everyone,i'm orla, im COMPLETELY new to this forum, my sister in law recommended it to me as a motivational and supportive tool during my time on the lipotrim diet. i look forward to meeting new people and sharing our tips, stories and inspirations.I live in Belfast and am currently studying to become a primary school teacher. so if anyone wants to help a 'newbie' out with the workings of this forum, i'll be rather grateful,lol.

cannot believe you cooked for ten and kept on your diet!! that deserves recognition babe well done, you must so proud and glad you have lost so much in so little time. hope my results are impressive like yours. well done babe and congrats! xx

well done thats a deadly wi xxx

Back