Another maybe silly question re: poo's lol

I tried alli and you poo fat with that, orange oil! its gross! you can also fart fat oil with it too, which is why I stopped taking it!

lol My doctor gave me orlistat on prescription.

lets do some maths!

quiet car park+need to fart+white gypsy skirt+flip flops + orlistat = permanantly called shitty flip flop!!
you get the picture!!

they were horrific!

lol My doctor gave me orlistat on prescription.

lets do some maths!

quiet car park+need to fart+white gypsy skirt+flip flops + orlistat = permanantly called shitty flip flop!!
you get the picture!!

they were horrific!

LMAO! I shouldn't laugh but :D:D you have to see the funny side of what we do for dieting!

I had to chuck out some undies as I could never get the bloody orange stain out! heaven knows what chemical changes it goes through, but I looked like my ass had been 'tango'd!'

and yet, in moments of weakness, I still reach for food that makes me fat in the first place! go figure?! the drive to eat is apparently greater than the sex drive, good job too, otherwise we would all be catapulting ourselves on unsuspecting young men! lol

I had to chuck out some undies as I could never get the bloody orange stain out! heaven knows what chemical changes it goes through, but I looked like my ass had been 'tango'd!'

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

I have never laughed so much - the things we do to be thin!!!

LMAO! I shouldn't laugh but :D:D you have to see the funny side of what we do for dieting!

and yet, in moments of weakness, I still reach for food that makes me fat in the first place! go figure?! the drive to eat is apparently greater than the sex drive, good job too, otherwise we would all be catapulting ourselves on unsuspecting young men! lol

lol dont tell my OH lol but i know what you mean about undies! i had to go buy cheap black granny pants because i used to wear them and throw them away!

but it is amazing the lengths we go to to be slim! i wish i had found Sw first!

yaaaay for sw! no more orange bum

He he! I tried Alli for a month and had to throw out some new pj's!

It was as if fat was leaking from my bum, and I was sticking to the recommended cals!

Never again! :)

Back