Another new arrival!!

LOL, PMSL. I like that. Colleen has taken it a stage further, she manages all our accounts and dishes pocket money out to me. I don't even know how much I earn. :D

OMG Jim, you & Steve could be twins, right down to the grumpy faces in photos, lol

He never carries money or cards. He's like the Queen! & if he goes for a pint I have to give him money! I'm sure when we are out people think I actually pay for everything!:eek:

I'm a lot better with the spending anyway ;)

He never carries money or cards. He's like the Queen! & if he goes for a pint I have to give him money! I'm sure when we are out people think I actually pay for everything

LOL, I thought everyone was like that. :)

Can you get some clothes for me too girls and post them up :8855:I'll feel like I was a part of it if you choose them :D It's a bummer being a Northerner sometimes, what say you Vicky lol ?

Waaaayaaaahhhh!!!

Another pound off this morning yippeee!! So pleased that I am back on track - what was I thinking of over the last year.... I feel so much better again.
I'm afraid I do like to weigh everyday, personally I find it keeps me on track and I can fix any damage quickly, but I know that a daily weigh does suit everyone.

Ok, quick walk through the village (before it rains ..again) then breakfast.
Be good everyone!!

Well done hun! :)

*whispers* I weigh everyday too as it also helps me keep on track. But I know not to have a heart attack if i've put on a 1lb or 2lb one day to the next

Tut tut, weighing every day! I've got it down to twice a day now :8855:

Back