Another new experience............

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slendablenda, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Quite a few people seem to be down and struggling at the moment.
    I thought i'd share one of thse fab moments with you that remind us how worthwhile it is doing LL.
    For me the health aspect is the most important, but I'm loving the clothes/looks stuff too.
    Yesterday it rained - hard.
    I was at work so had a lovely skirt and Phase Eight jacket and KG stillettos.
    I had to go out to a meeting. The skies went black so I took my long cream trench coat and wore that.
    I used to be so envious of people who wore a belted coat over their clothes and still looked slim.
    Guess what. I looked at myself in a shop window and yes..........that was me!!!!
    I still can't get over these moments a year and a half after reaching goal.
    New things happen every day. It is so worth sticking with it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    SB, good for you, I absolutely love that! The thought of me wearing a belted coat OVER CLOTHES is so cringeworthy at the moment, but you've planted a seed, I have a little mental picture to aim for now, thank you :)

4. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    well done SB im so so happy for you really am :) and I loved reading that thank you :)

5. Lind

Lind Is feeling the love!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Biggest Looser
    Thank you SB. I am haivng a tough time at the moment. Fell off the wagon earlier, back on it now but I feel just horrible! :cry:

6. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oh how fabulous! Can't wait to get back into my lovely wardrobe of nice clothes :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.