Another new starter

slimming lizard

Oh dear. This year I have flitted between SW and Atkins s and have ended up 3lb heavier than new years day :( I can't seem to stick to their structure although I have in the past and been very successful.
But now I have to conceed that the theory of less calories in means your body will lose weight. Worked out my calorie needs , am 227lbs (god) and 5,9 and it says I need 2300 to maintain so I am aiming for 1500.
I have been having special k for brekkie , beans on wm toast for lunch and I had some wm pasta with mushrooms for dinner last night. I had a Jaffa cake with a coffee and kept Cals to about 1400. One shock was I weighed out 100g of dry pasta. I must have been having 250 g every day without knowing. Glad I got a new battery for my kitchen scales ! Have switched to skimmed milk and have banished cheese and butter!
I hope I can stick to this. I like the thought that really I could have anything , as long as its in moderation :)

Good luck, I was calorie counting but its not fitting in with me at the minute so I'm back to sw. Are you on mfp? If not I really recommend it to help with your calorie counting weight loss journey. I'm still inputting my food on there even though I'm going over due to sw because I need to get in the habit of keeping a food diary x

Back