Another Newbie coming over from CD

emma237

Gold Member
Hi im Emma and am switching from the cambridge diet to weight watchers. Ive been on CD since feb and lost 2 and half stone but for the last few months ive not been getting on great with it, so i feel its time to start eating healthily again. I have all the books from the last time i was following WW so will start today and then my local class is on a monday evening so i will join that next week. I am a bit scared that i will put on all the weight i have lost with CD. I have a lot more weight to loose around 7-8 stone :eek:, so will be here for a long time!! I am looking forward to eating healthily though and not feeling guilty if i have eaten!!
Anyway i hope to get to know you all better. Emma :D

Hi Emma,

I too have just switched from CD, so wanted to wish you good luck - my first weigh in is next tuesday, and I have about 8 stone to loose - maybe more!! lol

Good Luck xx

Hello Emma,
lovely to have you with us on ww forum,dont think like that 7-8 stone to loose,just think 7lb at a time and this will soon be off xx

Hiya! theres quite a few of you coming from cd now - i hope you get on well though hunni! must be lovely eating proper food again!

Good luck chick! We're all here for you! I have around the same to lose as you.

Oh and well done for the CD losses, i could only manage CD for two days before i was tearing my hair out and screaming for even a sprout (which i CANNOT stand!) lol x

Hey thank you everyone for you welcomes, everyone on here are so friendly and you are all doing so well on ww. So i have just stocked up on very healthy food and will start tomorrow morming after i weigh myself. x

Hiya
I am new from CD to WW although have done WW in past with very good losses. I am really loving it. Loving having food again. Its made me really respect food. Sounds silly but it has.

Good luck and anytime say hi and let me know how you are doing
X

Hi Emma, hope first day is going well!! Coming on here will make WW well easier because we're all in the same boat and want to help each other out.

Make sure you keep us updated, good luck! xxxx

Hi thank you, my first day went really well. I kept within my points allowance used all but 2 points which i will carry over for tomorrow as having a family bbq and have drunk 2 litres of water.
I have already point the bbq food for tomorrow so am well prepared not to go over my points. Also have lots of zero point salad to fill up on, so hopefully will be ok.

Emma its surprising how much bbq food you can eat - if you want low fat coleslaws and potatoe salad ghet some ww mayyo! I ve made some great low pooint stuff thats been gorgeous!

Back