Another newbie - desperate for guidance please

Got2Go

Hi All

I have been lurking for a few days and would now like to join you all please, if you'll have me??

I was wondering if I could post the next day's menu plan each time and if any of you could say whether I'm on the right track or not, that would be great.

So far today I've had 2 fried chipolatas, 2 fried mushrooms and a fried egg. I have had two chinese chicken wings (not ideal probably, the carbs were 4.5g per 100g.) I guess Pepsi Max is a no no?

Tonight I will be having an omelette with a dash of cream in it, mush, bacon, peppers and some FF mayo. (can I have a tomato and some cucumber with that?)

How's that sound? OK-ish?

Thanks in anticipation :)

Hi G2G..

Watch out for carbs in chipolatas & like you noticed in those chicken wings.. chinese are very fond of sugar!

Coke zero is allowed, peppers & tomatoes are higher in carb than other veggies so they will bump up yr daily carb allowance, best to stick to green veggies & is FF mayo full fat or fat free? Alwyas go for full fat as they don't bump it up with sugars.

feel free to post yr menus, we have a what are we eating thread where everyone posts their menus & its always good for ideas when yr stuck!

Have a look at the stickies at the top.... oodles of info on there. xx

hello and welcome :D

Did you check the carb cont in the chipolatas? Pepsi Max is ok if you are not cutting out caffiene, but beware citric acid as it can make you stall.

Peppers are quite high in carbs as are tomatoes

And you need more green leafy veg hon x

lol cross posted Linz x

Hi G2G. Welcome. I was going to say exactly the same as Linzi and Vicky. Post your menus on the daily menu board, that way people can keep check,and even get ideas for their meals.

LOL, yes Hi and ditto above.
:)

Thanks all for your warm welcome and advice. Will post on the what are we eating thread and have a look around for alternatives to eat for breakfast.

I'm pleased about the pepsi max, makes a nice change to water if I have it in moderation so I don't stall. The chipolatas were quite low in carb, just 0.9g per 100g and yes I did mean full fat, but realise now that FF is commonly used for Fat Free lol.

Thanks again :)

Back