Another newbie excited to be joining- Hi!

QtNutmeg

Hi to everyone,

I'm new time blogger/poster/using web forums and long-time diet attempter but this looks like such an amazing way to get and give support! I've been joining and re-joining weightwatchers for years but am determined to give another- and final try at getting and maintaining goal weight and am excited about their new propoints programme as it means I can't 'cheat' but saving points or trying to earn them back by having really low points days. Im from NZ and we use metric so my conversions may be a little off but I have around 27lbs to lose, one week in, 4lbs down. So many inspirational weightlosses out there only hope I can join the ranks in time!

Hi and welcome, I have only been a member here for like 2 days but i ahve been made to feel very welcome. I wish you the best of luck for your weightloss journey x

Hiya! :D

Congrats on your first weeks worth of weight loss! I'll be sooo happy if i shift 4 pounds in week 1.

Hope to see you around the boards - it seems great for inspiration. I am also a newbie and joined a few days ago. xx

Welcome to the boards. They are sooooo supportive. I also weigh in metric then convert (may be because my parents are from India and it was metric over there). You could join one of the challenges on the forum if you feel it would help setting an interim goal :) Good luck on your journey!

V x

Thanks so much all! This is going to be great I can feel it! :) Wish all of you the best on your journeys

Bobsledwheels: Thanks I was very surprised - but then my eating really had gotten shocking! Good to be back to much more fresh fruit and veg.

Dreamer: Thats a great idea about joining the challenges - didn't know they were there so thanks so much for the tip, still so much to learn about this site. I like your treats and challenges set up 2.

hi and :welcome:. Congrats on your week one weight loss! Everyone on here is fantastic and there is loads of support available. I would not have been able to lose the weight without the support I have received on these forums!

Back