Another newbie here :0)

kittiecat

Just wanted to say a big hi to everyone on here. :) :) :)
I have just started my first day of atkins induction today and so far so good, apart from getting the water down, i feel like im swimming in it at the mo lol.
Have been looking through the stickies and threads on here and everyone seems really friendly and supportive.
There are some lovely meals on here that people have put on and i just wondered if anyone can recommend their favourites to give me some ideas as to which ones are really nice.
Can hardly believe you can eat foods that are so good and tasty and still lose weight :)

you are welcome ........... you have to read and read about atkins as we are always learning ......... well done on day 1 xx

Hi
Im just on Atkins for a week now so its early days for me. Im loving steak with garlic butter and a big salad or stir fried veg and chicken for dinner. Yesterday at lunch I had won ton soup with added chicken and one ryvita with brie. (Im allowing myself some more carbs so im not strictly induction). Good luck!

Andi x

Hi KC and welcome to our little forum, my personal favourite is the cheesburger pie, it's yum yum :)

Thanks for all the replies guys :)

Well its day two now and havent got the headaches or yukky feeling yet...but im sure it wont be long in coming lol, although i do have the funny metallic taste in my mouth so i must be doing something right so far.

Am going to make the sheperds pie from the neri's and india pig to twig cookbook as its induction friendly and sounds yummy.

I will defo have to try this cheeseburger pie, the name sounds lovely :)
And steak in garlic sauce sounds yummy to, and i luv all the green veggies as im a big lover of them to.

Still struggling with the water amounts though, i can almost hear it swishing around inside me lol

Back