Another newbie here

Christina - I'm doing something similar to you. Slower loss than others, but at least I get to eat. I've lost 4lbs since Friday so it's all heading in the right direction:)

Christina - I'm doing something similar to you. Slower loss than others, but at least I get to eat. I've lost 4lbs since Friday so it's all heading in the right direction:)

aww well done thats really good! :) :)
ye i couldnt go without not eating the shakes do not appeal to me at all but everybody is different ii suppose.

u should update your ticker.

I plan to update it once a week (on a Friday), that way I can keep track of it easier. I couldn't resist having a sneak peek at the scales:)

what's the ryvita diet exactly?

and sam. you are doing so well!!

abz xx

Basically you have two slices of ryvita and there are quite a few to choose from. Then there is a wide range of toppings that you can choose to eat. You have two of them for breakfast and two for lunch. They say that it is a 2 week challenge but i reckon i will do it for longer as im really enjoying it. so far

Look at the website there is more info on there. Ask if you want to no anymore hun.

it sounds rather good. i love ryvita. if i wasn't on the verge of starting cdc i'd give it a go :D

abz xx

it sounds rather good. i love ryvita. if i wasn't on the verge of starting cdc i'd give it a go :D

abz xx

ye well it is a nice diet and i found the food still comforting even though it is healthy. It all depends on how long you want it to take you to loose the weight. Because although the ryvita diet is slower at loosing the weight it is alot better on the body.

Back