Another newbie intro.

Anisah

A pound at a time
Hi! I'm Anisah and this is day 8 for me on SS. I'm just getting into the swing of things. I'm very pleased with the diet and I have even managed to turn down a bite of my favorite dessert from my husband. I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Anisah and welcome to minimins, its wonderful on here you will find all the support you need for those difficult moments. Well done you on resisting some favourite desert, its the hardest part.

Sara:)

Hello and welcome, you've joined a fab group who will share your delight at losing weight and give you support and encouragement if the going gets tough. What did you lose in your first week?

hi anisha and welcome to minimins :)
looking forward to hearing about you cd journey :)

Hello and welcome, you've joined a fab group who will share your delight at losing weight and give you support and encouragement if the going gets tough. What did you lose in your first week?
Hi thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will weigh in on the 31st and let everyone know how it went.

Good luck with it Hun xx

Hi sweetie, welcome to the borads. This place is great and everyone is so lovely and supportive. Well done for getting to day 8, you're doing fab. Keep up the good work! Love your name by the way :) xx

Hello & welcome to the forum Anisah.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Welcome Anisah - you'll really find the forum great - everyone is so supportive and no matter what time you log on at, there's always someone there with encouraging words and help if you need it. Good luck on your journey - we're all in it together.

minimins is THE place to be anisah

Hi Anisah, welcome and good luck! You will get lots of good advice here. Well done on resisting that dessert.

Welcome to the site Anisah :)

Major credit to you for getting through 8 days of CD (into 9 now!).:D

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

Back