• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another Newbie Introduction

Weightloss here I come!

My name is Vicki, im 24 and a proud mummy to a baby boy who is now 4 months old. I was skinny pretty much all my life and never really had to worry about diets. I ate wat I liked and never really paid the price until............... PREGNANCY hit lol. I obviously gained weight but it was not really aparent how much till I had the wee man. I gained over 3 stone in my pregnancy and went from a size 10 to a 14. I decided me no likey this new image:p I joined weight watchers online and im currently on week 2. Finding it ok, lost 2 lb s far. Hoping to get back to 9 1/2 stone if I can. My main goal though is to get back into my old clothes as none of them fit at the moment :cry: Think thats about it really. Hoping to get some support on here to help me through my first diet...EVER lol :rolleyes:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fighting the bulge
Hi Vicki!

This is my 2nd day here and everyone is really helpful. Im a slimming world member and have lost 2lbs my 1st week - so weldone 2 u!!

I've just become an auntie to my sisters little boy he's gorgeous - congrats on the baby. My sister has a little bit of baby weight but now she fits into all my clothes that use to be far to big for her so she's got a supply until it drops off of her!! :)

Good luck with your weight loss
welcome and good luck :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 1