Another Newbie Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xvickix, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. xvickix

xvickix Weightloss here I come!

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya

My name is Vicki, im 24 and a proud mummy to a baby boy who is now 4 months old. I was skinny pretty much all my life and never really had to worry about diets. I ate wat I liked and never really paid the price until............... PREGNANCY hit lol. I obviously gained weight but it was not really aparent how much till I had the wee man. I gained over 3 stone in my pregnancy and went from a size 10 to a 14. I decided me no likey this new image:p I joined weight watchers online and im currently on week 2. Finding it ok, lost 2 lb s far. Hoping to get back to 9 1/2 stone if I can. My main goal though is to get back into my old clothes as none of them fit at the moment :cry: Think thats about it really. Hoping to get some support on here to help me through my first diet...EVER lol :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Hey Vicki,congrats on the birth of your little boy :)
    I hope your first ever diet keeps going well! oh and well done on your 2lbs weight loss so far,thats great.
    Claire x

4. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Vicki!

This is my 2nd day here and everyone is really helpful. Im a slimming world member and have lost 2lbs my 1st week - so weldone 2 u!!

I've just become an auntie to my sisters little boy he's gorgeous - congrats on the baby. My sister has a little bit of baby weight but now she fits into all my clothes that use to be far to big for her so she's got a supply until it drops off of her!! :)

Good luck with your weight loss

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. Good luck with WW. Come and see us in the WW section

Irene xx

6. Pitbull Daycare

Pitbull Daycare Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    welcome and good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.