Another Newbie saying hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs Brightside, 4 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Mrs Brightside

Mrs Brightside Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all
    Having read this forum lots of times today I finally joined. I need all the help I can get have tried every diet club and get nowhere, but have never joined a forum before so hoping this could help as well. Would like to loose about 4 stone but that is just a dream. I am thinking about the CD meal replacement diet because thats one I've not tried. This forum seems so supportive so with all your help might work for me this time. Shaz :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kaylasholiday

Kaylasholiday Member

You're in the same boat as i am hunny, I want to try a meal replacement but I'm scared, Nervous and quite frankly i just love food! Plus our goal weights are about the same! x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) cd is a great diet just stick to it and you will have the weight of in no time. take the plunge and contact your local cdc :) lots of new starters and restarters this time of year :) x

5. Mrs Brightside

Mrs Brightside Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    Thanks for the replies have just spoken to my local cdc and have arranged to see her on Friday hard to fit in when Im at work full time but so happy Ive done it. She gave me a quick run down shakes soups and porridage and then bars later but will go throught it all on Friday.
    Now its up to me to stick to it and make it work.
    Shaz x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD. Take it one day at a time and keep coming on here for support

Irene xx

7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on achieving your goal.

8. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Welcome hunny and good luck with cd meal replacement. Its also a bit nervewrecking to start a new diet but once ya get into the swing of things ya should be alright, wishing ya loads of success with it and looking forward to hearing your progress, take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.