Another Newbie saying hello!

Hi all
Having read this forum lots of times today I finally joined. I need all the help I can get have tried every diet club and get nowhere, but have never joined a forum before so hoping this could help as well. Would like to loose about 4 stone but that is just a dream. I am thinking about the CD meal replacement diet because thats one I've not tried. This forum seems so supportive so with all your help might work for me this time. Shaz :)

You're in the same boat as i am hunny, I want to try a meal replacement but I'm scared, Nervous and quite frankly i just love food! Plus our goal weights are about the same! x

:welcome: to minimins :) cd is a great diet just stick to it and you will have the weight of in no time. take the plunge and contact your local cdc :) lots of new starters and restarters this time of year :) x

Hi
Thanks for the replies have just spoken to my local cdc and have arranged to see her on Friday hard to fit in when Im at work full time but so happy Ive done it. She gave me a quick run down shakes soups and porridage and then bars later but will go throught it all on Friday.
Now its up to me to stick to it and make it work.
Shaz x

Welcome hunny and good luck with cd meal replacement. Its also a bit nervewrecking to start a new diet but once ya get into the swing of things ya should be alright, wishing ya loads of success with it and looking forward to hearing your progress, take care

Back