Another Newbie..........slim b4 my 30th

Welcome hun, I'm sure you'll be excited bythe results!:)

Hey there and :welcome: to minis,

its great on here.

Best of luck for tuesday,just remember to drink loads and stay positive,

Elaine

Hi ladies!! I did it!

I went to my first meeting filled out a form, listen to a talk and purchased my packets!!! so tomorrow I officially start. Thanks for your well wishes xxx

Doe's anyone know how to log your goals at the bottom of message? and I cannot view my profile it says I have no permission? any suggestions?

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Hi ya,

What a hard day I barely made it. I think I like the shakes more than the other products, had a banana shake today it was lush! I have a huge party to go to 2mrw night loads of drink and booze!! god knows whats going to happen!!

feeling positive I went to the party and nibbled a little not my usual big plate of food followed by gallons of drink!! I have a christening to go to today, should of started diet after these events!

Morning,

I' ve lost 9 lbs so far. I had to stop cd already it's expensive and am still on maternity when I go back to work I will resume. so am going to use Tesco ultra slim shakes have soup at lunch and a small meal. It's working. ..............losing 2 lbs is better than losing none!

Welcome hun, I'm sure you'll be excited bythe results!:)
hi i am new. want to know how are losing so much weight> i have doing the dc for 3 weeks now and only lost 1st and 1pound. what can i do to lose more...help :)

hello, How are things going now you are a few days in?

Back