Another Newbie

j70joj

Hi, I have decided to give RC a go after really struggling to lose with ww and sw. I am sooo determined to lose weight but it does not seem to want to go, so as RC was the first diet i ever did - many moons ago- i thought i would try it again.

Its only my second day on the amazing inch loss plan, going well so far, so fingers and everything crossed.

Any advice is gratefully received.

x

Hi &:welcome:to the rc forum shhhhh! Ive have done sw&ww 2 in the past find this better to stick with as we all know the basic cals ,its just putting healthy eating & exercise into ,practice 2mths in have lost1.1/2 stone so well pleased ths board is very helpful &rc tv too

Good luck!

Like yourself I have struggled with SW and WW too! Really hoping I can get to grips with Rosemary - am so determined to this time as I have a holiday in June.

All the best!

Thanks, likewise, good luck on this one. So far (only Day 4!) i have managed to keep up the excercise which i think is key!

x

Well done for finding us, nice to see a couple of new 'faces' on here! Lots of help and support if you need it,
best of luck
frankie xx

Hi everyone. I'm really considering signing up to the online RC. I've looked at SW but not keen and ww has never worked for me. Does anyone know of successes on this one?

Hi The Real Me.

I have only just started this diet but my Aunty lost loads and has kept it off for years. She had previously tried losts of diets and failed.

Hopefully you'll find the diet for you x

hi yes sarahsez is a sucess story she lost her weight with rc and is now a consultant

Welcome to the world of RC j70joj. It is such an easy diet to follow.

Thanks Kaz, and yes I guess I am a success story. I have lost 7 and half stones on RC and have been around my current weight for almost 2 years but only recently got to goal. (Just needed the extra push to lose the last 5lbs as I guess I got comfortable at the weight I was). I have trained to be an RC instructor and now a fully qualified exercise to music teacher, taking 2 classes per week at the moment with another coming in the New Year (hopefully).

Good luck with your weight loss j70jojo

Back