Another Newbie!!!

emz741

Just joined this site after finding loads of lovely recipes on here! I started Slimming World at the end of May and have lost 11lb so far, it seems to be working...slowly but surely. :eek: Have also been Zumbaing twice a week...love it!

I still have a long way to go so hopefully this site will help xxx

HI and welcome!

I've also done one Zumba class. It is tons of fun. And it is also a great exercise to burn calories.

Tip - Take up your exericse days to 4 instead of two and you will burn double as much calories and lose weight much faster. Weight training is also a good idea, as it boosts your metabolism and helps you to burn calories even in your sleep.

Good luck with everything

Thanks Suzie, I have just ordered the zumba DVDs so I can try and do 2 sessions at home! It is so much fun, doesn't really feel like exercise!!! x

:wavey:hi emz.
this is a great forum for all kinds of tips.
but i especially find it brilliant for motivation and support:)
hope you enjoy it too.
good luck to you:)
oh,and what is zumba?is it dancing?

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Miss Bee - Zumba is a combination of latin dance moves and aerobic exercise, so much fun! You should give it a go if there are any classes in your local area as it really doesn't feel like exercise! xxx

cheers emz.
sounds fun,but think i'd need to work on my confidence a bit before i'd be joining any classes!:eek:
will keep an eye out for the future though.

have a good day hun.:)

Hi, welcome to the site! It is brill and great to read peoples storys ! Good luck and well done with your loss x

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey !! :)

hi and :welcome: to the forums
Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back