Another Newbie :)

xEmmax

Hi :wavey:
I'm Emma, I'm 18 and a vegetarian. I'm trying to lose a lot of weight on my own and I need the motivation to see it through so I wanted to join up here :)
I want to lose weight & get fitter in time for university next September...So I've got 1 year to lose as much as possible! Bit of a daunting task but I've got to start somewhere.

I'm pretty much starting from my heaviest weight, I've done diets before - including WW and I've been on Xenical but I found I lost around 2 stone and then put it back on, and more, once I'd finished them. I've joined a gym and created a food plan and I'm going to try and do it that way instead :)

Hope to get to know you all soon! :)

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey .. you have done it before you can do it again !! :D

:character00238:hi emma.
good to meet you.
this is a great place for motivation and support.
good luck to you.:)

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi Emma, the best of luck with your weight loss journey! :)

Hello, welcome to the forums!

Good luck with your weight loss. Always nice to see another vegetarian on the boards :)

Hi guys, I got completely caught up in work and was unable to develop and stick to a weight loss plan. I now have 3 months free before uni so I'm hoping to begin new habits to set me up before I become busy again. Thank you very much for your messages of support, it means a lot and hopefully now I will be able to make the right changes!

Good luck on your journey hunni! :)

Back