Another newbie.....

Spud1859

Hello!;) My name is Steve. I joined this forum after being shown it by my beloved (tazbabe) who is dieting also. We are very pleased by our current progress too.

All the best

Steve/Spud

Hello me dear!
Forgot to say we are doing the low carb thing :)
Also it has helped my blood sugar level already, very helpful as I have type 2 diabetes and have struggled to get my levels below 9 for quite a while. Lowest reading I have had so far is 7.0.

Hi there, welcome to both of you. And best of luck with your weight loss. :)

I have joined today too. Have just under 8 st to lose! EEEEKKKK!!!
I'm trying to get my hubby to follow SW diet as he has Type 2 as well and could do with losing at least 4 stones.
Good luck to you both.xx

Hi and welcome!

Hi Steve and welcome :wavey: Well done on getting your sugar levels lowered already :D

Welcome Steve, its nice to see you and your girl doing your diets together, must be extra motivation and support! Hope you enjoy it here. See you around! :)

I have joined today too. Have just under 8 st to lose! EEEEKKKK!!!
I'm trying to get my hubby to follow SW diet as he has Type 2 as well and could do with losing at least 4 stones.
Good luck to you both.xx

Well, I am very pleased.... Did my blood sugar test this morning and I was shocked that it was 5.8!!!
I did another test tonight and it was 6.0! I am amazed, 7 years and the levels have never been so low. :D

All the best

Steve

big welcome to both of you!!

Good luck your journey :)

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Good luck both of you, maybe you could have aword with my husband Steve, he says he wants to do WW with me but refuses to read about it or get involved in any way other than eating what he wants and asking me to add up his points at the end of the day!!! MEN! (Sorry Steve!)
Great that you're doing it together, it's great to have the support xx

Hi both and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your (joint) journeys - it must be so much easier when you have the support of your other half.

it is so much easier doing it together (dieting!!!)
only thing is, as men do, steve is losing more than me...i'm jealous! :)

Back