Another Newbie!!

hjanea

Silver Member
Hi all! I'm nearly 42 and my weight has yo yo'd for about 20 years. I lost almost a stone at the beginning of the summer and have kept most of it off but really would love to have a healthy bmi rather than being well into obese! So I have decided to calorie count. I've done WW before but can't afford it at the moment, and years ago I was very sucessful with CC.
Not sure what to aim for cals wise-hoping to be 1000 to 1300 and do at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week, but I don't know if that might be too restrictive.
Anyhow I look forward to making some friends here.
H.xxx

Hiya! Welcome!

I'm new too so I might be wrong here but won't 1000 to 1300 cals be a little too low to exercise efficiently?

Best of luck anyway. :)

Hi all! I'm nearly 42 and my weight has yo yo'd for about 20 years. I lost almost a stone at the beginning of the summer and have kept most of it off but really would love to have a healthy bmi rather than being well into obese! So I have decided to calorie count. I've done WW before but can't afford it at the moment, and years ago I was very sucessful with CC.
Not sure what to aim for cals wise-hoping to be 1000 to 1300 and do at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week, but I don't know if that might be too restrictive.
Anyhow I look forward to making some friends here.
H.xxx
Hey there H :welcome2: to the forums - I understand how you feel, I too want to be out of Obese and into Overweight - I've now almost done it but I know its not easy!

Its fantastic that you lost that stone and have managed to keep it off. I am losing my weight by diet (I follow the WW plan but am not a member, just doing it myself) and I exercise every day if I can. I've lost almost 2 stone now altogether.

You should come join us in one of our exercise challenges on here, we'd love to see you in there and help to encourage you with your regime.

Anyway hope to see you around and anything you want to know don't be afraid to ask - speak soon! :) X

Hi, welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Back