Another Newbie

1978Princess

Hello Everyone, I just stumbled on this site by accident whilst Googling points and I am so glad I did, I have been looking for something like this.

I am following Weight Watchers (well trying anyway), on my own with the books weighing myself, I am not a fan of the new plan so the classes will be of no use to me.

Hopefully this will be the first time I stick to a diet, and hopefully this site and your help and info will keep me going. I have chosen not to wait until New Year and try to do something before xmas, mostly for health reasons and because there is no time like the present.

This is my second week, I have a few social occasions to deal with but I have done ok and ive made myself a spreadsheet tracker.

If I have posted this in the wrong section, I do apologise. Just wanted to say hello, I am off to read all the success stories for a boost.

Is anyone else doing this alone without a class?

x

Hi, I am doing the Discover plan at home as I couldn't be bothered with meetings etc. I bought everything i needed on Ebay (That reminds me i need to get a new tracker book) I have lost 10lbs and cant seem to get past the -10lbs
My goal is to get back to 8st 12lbs which is where I was at before I put a stone on through eating total crappy foods and lots of choccy.
I need to focus on toning up though now to firm up my wobbly bits and use the Wii fit plus which i love using. Good luck !

Back