Another Newbie

little-bunny

Hiya, Im new and very stuck, need to loose 3 stone in 24 weeks.

Been following weight watchers on-off for couple of yrs but weight is not coming off as I have jumped from diet to diet over the last 17 yrs.

Debating about joining SW, I have heard it has changed.

I did do it about 3 yrs ago and could not loose anything. Just affraid the eat as much as you want thing is going to cause me to put on weight (having been on weight watchers for so long where it is restricted by points)

Hey and welcome to minis.

I have never done SW myself so cant advise, maybe you could try the SW section on here and see if anyone there can help you decide.

Have you perhaps considered a VLCD (very low calorie diet) Something that would take food out of the way for a little while and as you would like to lose 3 stone in a short-ish time it may help.
Exante works out to be £25 a week if you buy the monthly packs.

x

Hi and welcome. Is there a reason why you have a time limit? Could be putting too much pressure on yourself. Have you considered a VLCD?

Irene xx

Sw is totally different from 3 years ago, its now red, green and orange days. Orange is like combining red and green.

If you want to loose 32 lbs in that amount of time, you really are going to have to be strict and combine excercise with the diet to boost your loss.

lisa x

Back