Another Newbie

MiniMy

Hi All

I have only just found this site and so sorry I didn't have it before now.
I joined WW three years ago when my youngest was 6 months old I reached Goal the following June and have been maintaining since.

I know it probably seems a bit daft to join up at this stage but I have learnt that maintenance is as hard as losing the weight in the first place and I don't ever want to go back there.

I am 5'3" have a slim frame and at my heaviest weighed in at 12st 1 1/2 lbs I am just under my goal at the moment Goal= 9st 4lbs actual weight 9st 1 1/2lbs.

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Minimy :wave_cry:

Hi Hun

I too only just found this site and wish I had found it sooner. Its taking me ages to fatham the site out though!

Good luck with Maintaining your weight, I cant wait til I get to target xx

I joined WW three years ago when my youngest was 6 months old I reached Goal the following June and have been maintaining since.

I know it probably seems a bit daft to join up at this stage but I have learnt that maintenance is as hard as losing the weight in the first place and I don't ever want to go back there.

Hi Minimy

Well done on your loss and your maintaining. I hope i'll be like that one day.

Its not daft joining at this stage we are all here to support one another and as you said maintaining is the hardest part.

Hi Minimy :0) I am new too and so glad I've found this site. Congratulations on your weight loss! It is not daft joining the site now. I have been at target numerous times and piled back on the pounds with a few extra for good measure. Maintance is so difficult and if I had had support once at target maybe I wouldn't be in the postion that I am now; needing to lose over 4 stone. All the best with your maintainace and look forward to seeing you around the site. xxx

Congratulations on getting to target :) you must be really proud! Good luck on keeping it off, I'm sure you will!

Back