Another newbie :)

Shikei85

Hi everyone! Not really a total newbie as I've done Lipotrim before, several years ago, but I'm starting back on it today and I intend to stick to it for the summer at the very least before moving to maintanence.

Little bit about me... I'm 26, been overweight all my life, have tried many diets and always succeeded in losing weight but never at maintaining. My last diet/exercise was with Educo in 2009 and it was fantastic, got down from 18st to 15st, buuuut... then I went to America on holidays for the summer and put on a stone, and THEN I started college. I'm three weeks away from completing my degree now (primary school teaching, whoop!) and I weigh over 20 stone :sigh: My graduation is in December and I would love to get down to about 14-15stone by then, I think it's achievable if I work hard!

So I'm sitting here now having had my first shake for breakfast, sipping some yummy Earl Grey and dreaming about how fab I'll look in those graduation robes :)

Hi Shikei and welcome. At least you know what to expect with Lipotrim :D I am a returner too and am now on week 7 :eek: oh how time flies. I think that maintaining is the hardest part, losing is easy!! hence the reason I am here again lol. Good luck and roll on your first weigh in.

Hi Shikei85 and welcome back, i am also a returner 2nd time around, but i think us returners know what to expect now and that is helping, were all with you, Good luck xx:)

Thanks guys :) First day done, whew! It was a bit depressing sometimes because I'm really addicted to eating, but I went for a long walk and watched a movie with my mum so that took our minds off (she's doing it too). Tomorrow might be harder as I'll be in college, might have to go walking at lunchtime to stay away from the canteen :(

Welcome and good luck. I am a deputy head in a primary school. I used to feel like a hypocrit!!!...teaching the children about healthy eating when I am so fat!!! LOL XX

Welcome and good luck. I am a deputy head in a primary school. I used to feel like a hypocrit!!!...teaching the children about healthy eating when I am so fat!!! LOL XX

Haha I know, I've been on placements in schools where the children were only allowed bring a 'treat' for lunch on Friday, and yet the teachers would all be scoffing biscuits in the staff room :rolleyes: Hard to avoid sugar when you're a teacher though in fairness, there's always some little occasion or reason for there to be nice things to eat in the staff room, I'll have a hard time of it when I start working!

Im starting the tfr program tomorrow as well as 30 day shred :) I lost a stone trying lipotrim two years ago and have put that back on, plus one more!! at my biggest now even bigger than i was after i had my daughter so Im determined to see a skinny me again!!

Good luck with it Nikki, I'm finding it easier as the week goes on but really looking forward to weighing in on Saturday!

how are you finding your first week...im on day two and not nearly as bad as i thought....so im expecting to be hit by hunger anytime soon! well done for getting on lipotrim, im sure u will look amazing by ur graduation x

Thanks Jo :) It's really not so bad! I've been hungry a few times but just ignored it for half an hour or so and then it goes away, I havent really been tempted to eat anything yet. Yes I WANT to eat it but I know I can't and thats that! I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning, can't wait! X)

Ive started today, 77.8 on my first weigh in, just had a peanut flapjack and it tasted so much better than how they tasted years ago when I first did the diet! I think with one flapjack a day maybe two I will easily stick to this :) Im flying to england in 3 weeks and having them with me will be alot easier than just shakes too i recon :) Im feeling really positive!!

Back