Another newbie!

Hiya everyone!
I've been looking around here for the past week after starting slim and save a week ago and have finally decided to post on here! Slim and Save seemed too good to be true when I began looking into it and I admittedly was a bit dubious about how I would still lose so much weight with eating the meal packs, but it proved me wrong on my first weigh in today and I lost 13lb! :D

Managed to lose 3st on Cambridge in 2009 after my first child and kept it off until I got pregnant with my second child, afterwards being at my heaviest. I've tried and re-tried to restart various vlcd's over the past year but have decided to give it one final go! Definitely in 'the zone' right now. I have roughly 7st to lose in total, so I'll be on here for a while and will hopefully get to know you all! X

Hi ScrummyMummy and well done on your first weeks loss! that is awesome.

It really does help when we get in the zone. I did exante in Oct last year and fell off about 3-4 weeks later and wanting to restart ever since, then I started S&S in late March. I am definitely finding it a lot easier than exante that's for sure.

Good luck and keep it up! only 1 lb away from your first stone :D

ScrummyMummy said:
Hiya everyone!
I've been looking around here for the past week after starting slim and save a week ago and have finally decided to post on here! Slim and Save seemed too good to be true when I began looking into it and I admittedly was a bit dubious about how I would still lose so much weight with eating the meal packs, but it proved me wrong on my first weigh in today and I lost 13lb! :D

Managed to lose 3st on Cambridge in 2009 after my first child and kept it off until I got pregnant with my second child, afterwards being at my heaviest. I've tried and re-tried to restart various vlcd's over the past year but have decided to give it one final go! Definitely in 'the zone' right now. I have roughly 7st to lose in total, so I'll be on here for a while and will hopefully get to know you all! X

Awesome weight loss!!! Well done! I'm first day in after a restart. Been in bed since 8pm to avoid temptation! We've about the same amount to lose. Very inspiring, well done :) xx

Welcome hun, great loss this week! Good luck with your journey :party0011:

Catdog xx

Hi ScrummyMummy and well done on your first weeks loss! that is awesome.

It really does help when we get in the zone. I did exante in Oct last year and fell off about 3-4 weeks later and wanting to restart ever since, then I started S&S in late March. I am definitely finding it a lot easier than exante that's for sure.

Good luck and keep it up! only 1 lb away from your first stone :D

Luv2BSlim, I tried exante also before Christmas, managed about 4 weeks too! Got to the point where I was gagging on the shakes! The S&S ones are much tastier! Good luck to you too :) X

Awesome weight loss!!! Well done! I'm first day in after a restart. Been in bed since 8pm to avoid temptation! We've about the same amount to lose. Very inspiring, well done :) xx

Thank you! I had to do the same last week, especially on Friday when the lovely partner decided to order a dominoes just 2 days into starting S&S, wasn't impressed! Keep at it, it wasn't easy and I defo had a few wobbles, but I'm sure you'll manage it. Good luck :D Xx

Thank you Catdog, hopefully I'll keep at it this time! Good luck as well, not too far for you left to go now, well done! Xx:)
Thank you hun, hoping to reach goal end of june the latest, really starting to feel like i can make it to goal, did most of it on cd but sns is so much better, i love the meal packs and new bars are yum.

Catdog xx

Wow, awesome first week!

Welcome to s&s!

Like you, I did a sucessful vlcd... then after putting weight on have tried restarting again ands again never managing to get past my second week. Once im in the zone i'm good though!

Good luck on your jouney, and looking forward to getting to know you around here!

Well done on yr loss I starting s&s in next few days ordered online tonight x

ScrummyMummy said:
Thank you! I had to do the same last week, especially on Friday when the lovely partner decided to order a dominoes just 2 days into starting S&S, wasn't impressed! Keep at it, it wasn't easy and I defo had a few wobbles, but I'm sure you'll manage it. Good luck :D Xx

Thanks hon. Will do!! I hear our doorbell go at 10pm last night which only means one thing PIZZA! Ah well, they'll be sorry when we're all slim and fabulous and they're all fat and miserable ;) xx

Back