Another newbie!

oh2bskinny

Hello all!

Just received my starter pack today and I'm starting on Sunday as I go back to work then and feel it will be easier to be out of the house and away from temptation!

Just wanted to say hi :) x

I'm currently on day 2 and it is hard but not as hard as I thought! I've got a diary on here too if you'd like to have a look '2 stone and a bit to go' ..

Here too follow, best of luck :) xx

helloo and welcome!
I [re]started yesterday as it was my first day back at work, seems a good time to start!

Hi :wavey:I'm just coming to end of day one...so far so good .

Good luck with your weight loss, I think starting is the hardest part.:)

Thanks everyone!

D day is here and so far just had water and the oatmeal. Didn't love it but wasn't too bad with a sprinkling of cinnamon :)

Unplanned lunch with my friend today so I will just have a chicken salad, no dressing and I have a cookies n cream shake planned for dinner and a praline bar for tonight.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm disgusted! About 4 stone to lose now after gaining 2 in the past 3 months!!

Onwards and downwards! X

Thanks everyone!

D day is here and so far just had water and the oatmeal. Didn't love it but wasn't too bad with a sprinkling of cinnamon :)

Unplanned lunch with my friend today so I will just have a chicken salad, no dressing and I have a cookies n cream shake planned for dinner and a praline bar for tonight.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm disgusted! About 4 stone to lose now after gaining 2 in the past 3 months!!

Onwards and downwards! X

Your making a start and planning it out well done and good luck xxx

I'm starting today too!! Haven't been up long as I was up v late last night so going to try and wait as long as possible before having my first shake.. I have 4 stone to lose too. Hope your first day goes well :)

Thanks everyone!

Onwards and downwards! X

Don't be disgusted with yourself, be proud that you're taking control!! Enjoy your day x

I'm starting today too!! Haven't been up long as I was up v late last night so going to try and wait as long as possible before having my first shake.. I have 4 stone to lose too. Hope your first day goes well :)

Hope day one goes well, I'm holding off aswell....water only so far today!

Well day one, done and dusted. One little swap seen me having the chicken soup instead of a shake. Quite nice after I added salt and looooads of pepper!

Only managed about 2 litres of water though so will need to try harder tomorrow.

Took all of my measurements this morning too, can't wait to see those numbers go down!! Also ordered the Physique 57 DVD set as it was on offer with groupon. Have heard ah-mazing things about it and as its mainly toning, thought I'd give it a go.

Anyway that's me off to bed as DS had me up at 430 this morning :( x

Well day one, done and dusted. One little swap seen me having the chicken soup instead of a shake. Quite nice after I added salt and looooads of pepper!

Only managed about 2 litres of water though so will need to try harder tomorrow.

Took all of my measurements this morning too, can't wait to see those numbers go down!! Also ordered the Physique 57 DVD set as it was on offer with groupon. Have heard ah-mazing things about it and as its mainly toning, thought I'd give it a go.

Anyway that's me off to bed as DS had me up at 430 this morning :( x

Well done on day 1. Bring on day 2 xxxx

Hi, what did you get in your started pack? hoping mine will arrive tomorrow :)
Sarah x

Hi I'm on day 1 today. Packs quite nice....I did lighterlife before, I've got about 5 stone to lose. Hope it comes off as quick as it did with lighter life.

Also, is it true you can drink coke zero & it won't effect weight losses?
Thanks

Hows it going today??

xxx

charjoelily said:
Hi, what did you get in your started pack? hoping mine will arrive tomorrow :)
Sarah x

Well I ordered the one with 7 meals and 7 bars. Got a really good mix, no double ups so really pleased.

Hope yours has arrived xx

Hey everyone,

Today's going great so far! Had the toffee shake for breakie (yummy) and the spaghetti for lunch. Threw in a few slices of mushroom, shake of chilli powder and some salt and pepper then served on a bed of rocket and I was really nice :) Still struggling with the water though!

Really really tired today, don't know if its to do with diet or the fact that I had to get up at 6am...I'm really not a morning person but my son deffinately is! Lol

Working tonight so just going to take the coconut bar with me and will decide on my last pack when I get home :) X

Jenm- I find I can drink these without it having any effect on my loses but some people are really sensitive to it so its just trial and error really xx

Hey everyone,

Today's going great so far! Had the toffee shake for breakie (yummy) and the spaghetti for lunch. Threw in a few slices of mushroom, shake of chilli powder and some salt and pepper then served on a bed of rocket and I was really nice :) Still struggling with the water though!

Really really tired today, don't know if its to do with diet or the fact that I had to get up at 6am...I'm really not a morning person but my son deffinately is! Lol

Working tonight so just going to take the coconut bar with me and will decide on my last pack when I get home :) X

Jenm- I find I can drink these without it having any effect on my loses but some people are really sensitive to it so its just trial and error really xx

wait till he hits 12. My eldest used to tell me he was going o bed and wake up dead on 6am every day. now i'm lucky if his head comes out from the quilt before 10am. shame his brothers ant the same

Thanks everyone!

Onwards and downwards! X

Those 4 stones will soon disappear just take each stone one at a time and in 4 short months you will be there.

Good luck stay focused at all times and carry water with you.

Back