Another Newbie

Hello! :)

I suck at/hate writing 'intro' posts! I've already written one, but managed to delete it all! So I'll just get this out of the way (again!)

My name is Ashleigh. I am 20 years old. Two years ago, I weighr 280 lbs. Despite being over weight for msot of my life I finally realised that I was putting my 5 ft 5 in body under massive strain, and I needed to lose weight. I joined weightwatchers, and lost 60lbs.

I have been more or less maintaining this weight loss for a year now, but 1) I am still not happy with my weight 2) I have noticed old habits starting again, and I cannot allow myself to go back to the person I was two years ago. I don't even see the person I was 2 years ago as me!

Due to a change in work circumstances I am unable to attend WW meetings every week. Without this I struggle to maintain focus and stop travking my food intake....which means I can just eat what I like and it won't count....right? ;) I am hoping that in this forum, I will find the support I need to maintain motivation, keep tracking and start to lose weight again.

Wow. This intro is even worse than the first one I wrote. But in short: Hi! It's nice to 'meet' you! :)

Back